Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Surat Wenger Kepada Aku

Wenger: We were not focused or disciplined

Dear Arsenal Supporter,

I believe that we were not focused or disciplined at Wigan and we got caught.

We were a bit unlucky as well but overall, in football, you have to keep focssed for 90 minutes or you take a risk, especially against a team who has nothing to lose and fights to stay up. Those teams will not give up and in the end we were punished.

I never thought the game was over even at 2-0. I saw that we were having difficulties keeping the ball and creating opportunities. When you do not create chances in football you are in trouble. After we went 2-0 up our game lacked cohesion and discipline and I always felt that we could be punished.

I do not want to go into any judgement on individuals and I will keep to myself what I said to the players. But at top-level competition you have to be focused for 90 minutes or you can lose.

We have had injury problems but I do not want to use that as an excuse. When you are 2-0 up and you play for Arsenal Football Club I believe you cannot use injuries as an excuse when you go on and lose the game.

A win would have put us back in the title race but now we know that Spurs can catch us and Manchester City can catch us. We have to win at least one game.


In Arsene, I Trust!!!

2 comments:

  1. ah ko..bukan nak hebohkan dah da blog bru..huh!

    xpe, aku taknak kaitkan kehidupan aku dan ko dengan bola sepak EPL. biar aku jadi pengacau sahaja..hahahaha...

    ReplyDelete